We all know the popular song, “Friends …how many of us have them?”
Well if you are lucky enough to have great friends, relish the day that you may one day make this list! Check out some of our favorite celebrity besties, that we hope are sharing the love. Here are some of some great dynamic duos - in the order of our favorites!
- Beyonce and Kelly are easily the most fabulous duo of all time. When you think real lifelong friends you think of these 2 former group members. Both of these ladies have garnered their own fame and don’t feel the need to overly flaunt how great their friendship is. Their private and loyal friendship is refreshing in an age of a social media tell all.
110.5k Likes, 1,187 Comments - Kelly Rowland (@kellyrowland) on Instagram
- Tiny and Toya are friends that we have watched evolve over the years. Years ago, Tiny & Toya had a reality show on BET, when Toya was just “Lil Wayne’s baby mama” and Tiny hadn’t quite started the “Family Hustle”. Fast forward, they are both strong, independent, young women who seem to have been there for one another through the good and the bad.
102.1k Likes, 436 Comments - Antonia Wright (@toyawright) on Instagram: "The next Generation. ❤"
- Ciara and Lala seem to have a simple and natural friendship. Both ladies are wives to athletes and mothers of boys and it just seems to work. Their friendship doesn’t seem to be over the top or complicated; you can almost picture them just chilling in their PJs having a girls night in.
Happy Birthday To My Bestie @LaLa! It's So Amazing How Time Flies! Its Always The Best Time With You! You're Always Making Me Laugh, Having A Good Time, Living Life To The Fullest! So Proud Of You and The Woman You've Become! #ForeverYoung #HBD ?
135.6k Likes, 507 Comments - Ciara (@ciara) on Instagram: "Happy Birthday To My Bestie @LaLa! It's So Amazing How Time Flies! Its Always The Best Time With..."
- Blac Chyna and Amber Rose are a little bit more controversial on the friendship spectrum, but they make it work. They appear to be 2 fun women who just get each other, who can relate to being in the spotlight, dating famous guys and trying to keep it all together after a break-up.
218.6k Likes, 1,541 Comments - Blac Chyna (@blacchyna) on Instagram: "Muva & Chy"
- Karrueche and Christina Milan are the cutest pairs, but not to be underestimated by their size. The petite duo seems to be most at home in their bathing suits and on a beach enjoying each other’s company.
53k Likes, 412 Comments - Christina Milian (@christinamilian) on Instagram: "Go Best Friend!! ? . . . ? @walik1"
Pierrea Javon…I’m not perfect and I don’t feel like faking it.