Halloween is almost here, and you likely have the costumes for the kids picked out. But what about the ones for you as a grown up?
There are a lot of options, but which ones will be the best for you? Will you be the naughty nurse? Maybe Harry Potter is your thing?
We did some digging and here are the 10 most popular adult costumes based on sales from HalloweenCostumes.com.
The Top 3 Halloween Candy Choices in North Carolina
Halloween is right around the corner, and that means it’s the best candy season in North Carolina!
October is my favorite month of the year! We dive deeper into the fall season, it’s my birthday month, and of course – it’s Halloween time!
172 million Americans celebrate Halloween. Everyone has their personal preferences, but just which candy is the most popular in North Carolina?
The good folks over at candystore.com found the top 3 Halloween candies from each state, and they have some good insights into what we’re loving around here.
“According to the National Retail Federation, Halloween candy spending should hit a whopping $3.1 Billion this year! That’s a new all time high. We are back baby!”
Candystore.com has compiled some other fascinating data about candy sales:
- 30% of all Halloween purchases are made online
- Among those who celebrate Halloween, 95% will purchase candy
- They will spend about $27.55 on average
- Most Halloween shopping is done the first 2 weeks of October.
- In Oregon, full-sized candy bars are the norm for trick-or-treaters to receive
- Overall Halloween spending is expected to be $10.6B in 2022
- Over 50% of parents stash some Halloween candy to enjoy later in the year
Overall, North Carolina has some similarities to the country. Reese’s Cups reign supreme. But what about the rest? Let’s take a look at the favorite Halloween candy for people in North Carolina.